Terms and Conditions
1. By signing up for any events or services by One Plus One LLP, all applicants are deemed to have declared that they meet all the clauses from (1.1) to (1.11) and have fully agreed to the requirements from (1) to (28) of the "Terms and Conditions".
(1.1) at least 21 years of age.
(1.2) Legally single. i.e. not married, not engaged and not undergoing separation.
(1.3) Heterosexual male or female.
(1.4) Currently unattached and not in any romantic relationship.
(1.5) Fulfills all the eligibility criteria of the event that you are signing up.
(1.6) In sound mind and body.
(1.7) Have no criminal records and have no history of drug addictions.
(1.8) Not a bankrupt.
(1.9) Not an organiser/assistant/collaborator/staff of any social networking services or groups.
(1.10) Not to solicit participants' information for any commercial or profit-making or non-profit purposes.
(1.11) Never been blacklisted by organisers of One Plus One LLP.
2. During events, we will conduct checks to ensure that attendees are single. Here are the two options for attendees:
Option A (recommended)
Bring your Singpass mobile app to the event. During attendance-taking, show the app to the organiser to confirm your marital status is Single (open the app > View all > Family > enter password > Marital status). Vast majority of our applicants have never married before. For applicants who are annulled/divorced/widowed, that status must be indicated in the Singpass mobile app.
Option B (update: this option is no longer applicable)
During attendance-taking, please show the organiser your Nric/Driving License for ID verification. Additionally, please log in to the SDN website to confirm your status as an SDN member.
(2.1) Those who are unable to prove that they are currently single will be disallowed from attending the event (without a refund), and we reserve the right to notify all attendees that the person has an 'unverified status'.
3. "Non-Singles" are not allowed to attend our dating events. We define "Non-Singles" as: those who are married, engaged, separated, undergoing separation, or in process of divorcement. One Plus One LLP will cancel the application of the Non-Singles and there will be no refund.
4. "Relationship-Singles" are also not allowed to attend our dating events. We define "Relationship-Singles" as individuals who are attached, in a relationship, courting, or in any similar romantic situation. The purpose of our dating events is for unattached-singles to network with individuals of the opposite gender. Therefore, the presence of "Relationship-Singles" serves no purpose in our events and their presence may cause annoyance to other attendees. One Plus One LLP will cancel the application of the "Relationship-Singles" and there will be no refund.
5. Eligible applicants can register for events by sending an email to email@example.com or via our events page here.
6. Every applicant must promptly provide all the following details during registration. If you are registering for your friends, please provide all the necessary details of theirs. All details must be valid and true.
- Full Name:
- Preferred name, if any:
- HP No.:
- First 3 characters of Nric (eg. S89):
- For EP/Spass holder, provide your full card no. & year of birth.
** Warning: All applicants must be honest and cooperative with providing their full details promptly. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to remove any applicants (or cancel their application) from the events if they are found to have provided false or invalid or inadequate details. There will be no refund for such cases. The removal (or cancellation) of their application can be done before or during the event. The decision of One Plus One LLP for removal (cancellation) will overwrite any prior written or verbal confirmation to the event.
7. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to accept or reject any application without furnishing any reasons whatsoever. In other words, all applicants must agree that we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to reject any application. If anyone disagrees with this statement, please do not apply for or inquire about any dating events or services offered by us.
8. Registration does not equate confirmation of a seat in the event. Full payment must be made, and full details must be provided before the event. Vacancies are also subject to availability.
9. Seats are limited for the events. Priority may be given to newcomers of our events. We often have to turn down applicants for purpose of moderating intake and gender ratio.
(9.1) Priority may also be given to those who are within/near to the age range of the majority.
10. One Plus One LLP reserves the rights to exercise any exceptional handling on event registration.
11. Please do not make payment until you are advised to do so. For those who have been shortlisted for payment, you will receive an email or SMS notification to make payment.
12. On-the-spot-payment is not allowed, therefore kindly refrain from requesting for such payment method. We do not accept cash or cheque payment. Gatecrashers, walk-in or any unregistered applicants are not allowed in our events.
13. Payment must be made via fund-transfer or PayNow to one of the bank accounts indicated by One Plus One LLP. Kindly ensure that transaction is made between the same bank, except for PayNow.
14. If transaction was done through ATM, please keep the receipt in case it is require for verification. Do not use ATMs that do not issue receipts. Failure to produce receipts upon request may result in removal of your application without refund, even during the event. The decision of One Plus One LLP for removal supersedes any prior confirmation.
15. If transaction was done through Internet Banking, you must provide your "initial" for easy recognition and reference by our agency. This "initial" is the name that you indicated for yourself during internet banking transaction.
16. For transaction via Internet Banking, please ensure that it's an "Immediate Transfer" or equivalent. Do not attempt any deferred-payment because we will not confirm your seat for the event if we do not received your payment.
17. After completing the payment (whether by ATM or Internet Banking), applicants must notify One Plus One LLP by SMS or email within 30 minutes.
18. Confirmed applicants (i.e. those who completed payment) will receive an acknowledgement email regarding the events they applied, unless otherwise stated. It is important that applicants read the entire acknowledgement email carefully and do the necessary.
19. Applicants who made payment but did not receive our acknowledgement email must promptly check with us regarding their application status. One Plus One LLP will not provide refund to applicants who were absent from an event, even if they claimed that their absence was due to no acknowledgement from us.
20. In the event that you are advised to make payment but later One Plus One LLP is unable to accept your payment (e.g. not enough vacancies, moderation of ratio, etc), full refund will be given to you within 5 calendar days.
21. To assist participants with their follow-up with the opposite gender, a Contact List will be provided to those who attended the entire session (or attended most of it). The Contact List will only include Names of the opposite gender.
If you would like to:
- use a preferred name, or
- include your email, or
- include your telegram username, or
- include your phone no.,
please let us know at least 1 day before the date of the event.
22. Strictly no circulation of the Contact List, and never distribute or show it to anyone who is not a participant of the event. You may use the Contact List solely for follow-up purposes. i.e. to know the opposite gender better. One Plus One LLP strictly prohibit unacceptable purposes such as business solicitation, harvesting database, poaching for members, conducting acts that are of rivalry to our events, etc. Anyone who violates this paragraph of clause will be determined as betraying our trust on them. Such people will be severely condemned and will be banned from all events.
23. One Plus One LLP is unable to provide refund for non-attendance, but the absentee-to-be may nominate a replacement of same gender (unless we allow you to have replacement of different gender) for the same event. The replacement must be legally single and he/she must meet every application requirements of the event. In such cases, One Plus One LLP must be informed as early as possible, and all required details of the replacement must be provided. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to reject your nominated replacement (without the need to provide any reasons) and not to provide the refund.
(23.1) Replacement is not applicable for payments made via Changi Recommends website for "Spark Connections" events. In other words, if you apply for a "Spark Connections" event and make payment via Changi Recommends website, your seat will be non-replaceable.
24. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to cancel any events due to insufficient participants. Our decision to cancel the event can occur up to one day before the date of event and we will provide full refund for such cases.
25. When meeting up on the day of event, the organiser will request all applicants to immediately sign a Form to declare that they are legally single and agree to keep the organiser of One Plus One LLP and their facilitators/assistants (if any) fully indemnified against all claims, loss or damage whatsoever in respect of loss, damage, injury, death or mishap whatsoever arising from any cause in connection with the activity or their participation therein. All applicants must also agree not to solicit participants' information for any commercial or profit-making or non-profit purposes. For those who don't immediately sign the Form, they will not be allowed to attend the event and no refund will be provided.
26. Please read our Refund Policy. Please click HERE for details of the Refund Policy.
27. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to modify without prior notice our Terms and Conditions. As such, we recommend and advise you to visit this web page frequently to review the prevailing Terms and Conditions.
28. By signing up for any events or services of One Plus One LLP dating agency, all applicants and their friends (if any) are considered to have fully accepted and agreed to comply with all the requirements as stated above. If anyone does not wish to accept or comply with any requirements, please do not sign up.