Terms and Conditions
1. By signing up for any events or services of One Plus One LLP dating agency, all applicants are considered to have declared that they meet all the following clauses from (1.1) to (1.11) and they also fully agreed with every requirements from (1) to (36) of the "Terms and Conditions":
(1.1) at least 21 years of age, as of last birthday
(1.2) Legally single. i.e. not married, not engaged and not undergoing separation
(1.3) Heterosexual male or female
(1.4) Currently not attached, not in any relationship, and not seeing anyone
(1.5) Fulfills all the eligibility criteria of the event that you are signing up
(1.6) In sound mind and body.
(1.7) Have no criminal records and have no history of drug addictions.
(1.8) Not a bankrupt
(1.9) Not an organiser/affiliate/committee/staff of any social networking services or groups.
(1.10) Not to solicit participants' information for any commercial or profit-making or
(1.11) Never been blacklisted or suspended by any practitioners/facilitators/organisers
of One Plus One LLP.
2. Vast majority of our applicants are Single and never married. For those who are annulled or divorced or widowed, please declare your marital status during registration and promptly produce the legal documents to One Plus One LLP at least 1 day before the date of event (or any other deadline as request by our dating agency). You need to scan or take clear photos of the legal documents and send it via email to One Plus One LLP. We also accept documents in PDF format. It is important for you to produce clear evidence to prove that you are legally single. Currently we do not accept photocopies of such documents.
(2.1) If we discovered an applicant with ROM/ROMM records but he/she refused or failed to promptly produce the necessary legal documents to prove the annulled/divorced/widowed status, his/her application for the event will be cancelled at anytime and there will be no refund. The decision of One Plus One LLP to cancel his/her application will overwrite any of our prior written or verbal confirmation to the event. We also reserve the right to make announcement regarding his/her "unverified marital
status" to every participants of the event. We seek your fullest cooperation so as to prevent any conflicts.
(2.2) Our events are primarily for Singaporeans and Singapore PRs. We can accept only a few Employment Pass (EP) holders for each event. For Singaporeans and PRs, your NRIC number will be submitted for screening against the ROM/ROMM records. Note that we are unable to conduct such screening for EP holders. Hence for EP holders, there will be the word "WP" or "Work Pass" indicated on the Contact List issued to participants of the event.
3. "Non-Singles" are strictly not allowed to sign up for any dating events or services. We define "Non-Singles" as: those who are married, engaged, separated, undergoing separation, or in process of divorcement. One Plus One LLP will not hesitate to instantly cancel the application of Non-Singles at anytime and there will be no refund. We will not accept any reasons or explanations by the Non-Singles.
4. "Relationship-Singles" are also not allowed to sign up for any dating events or services. Our definition of "Relationship-Singles" include, but not limited to, singles who are currently attached, in a relationship, seeing someone, courting couples, etc. We prohibit Relationship-Singles to our events because we believe that the sole purpose of dating events is for unattached-Singles (i.e. those who are not into any relationship) to know friends of opposite gender, and hopefully that will lead to courtship, steady relationship and eventually, marriage. We also believe that the Relationship-Singles should be focusing on their existing relationship and not to appear in any dating events at all; not even with the purpose of accompanying their friend(s).
(4.1) If we found or suspect any applicants/participants to be Relationship-Singles, they will be required to provide a detailed and sincere explanation in writing (within 1 hour or lesser) regarding their purpose of signing up for dating events. One Plus One LLP reserves the right not to accept their explanation without the need to provide any reasons, and we also reserves the right to cancel the application of Relationship-Singles or remove them from our events at anytime. There will be no refund for such cases. It is very likely that we will not accept the explanations of the Relationship-Singles and we will proceed to cancel their application or remove them from the events without providing any refund to them. The decision of One Plus One LLP for removal or cancellation will overwrite any prior written or verbal confirmation to the event. To prevent any conflicts, the Relationship-Singles should refrain from signing up for any dating events or services of One Plus One LLP.
5. Eligible applicants can register for events by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Every applicant must promptly provide all the following details during registration. If you are registering for your friends, please provide all these necessary details of theirs. All details must be valid and true.
- Full Name:
- Email Address:
- Mobile Phone No.:
- NRIC No.:
** Warning: All applicants must be honest and cooperative with providing their full details promptly. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to remove any applicants (or cancel their application) from the events if they are found to have provided false or invalid or inadequate details. There will be no refund for such cases. The removal (or cancellation) of their application can be done before or during the event. The decision of One Plus One LLP for removal (cancellation) will overwrite any prior written or verbal confirmation to the event.
7. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to accept or reject any application without furnishing any reasons whatsoever. In other words, all applicants shall agree that One Plus One LLP reserves the right in its absolute discretion to reject an application. If anyone disagrees to this statement, please do not apply (or enquire) for any dating events or services of One Plus One LLP.
8. Registration does not equate confirmation of a seat in the event. Full payment must be made, and full details must be provided before the event. Vacancies are also subject to availability.
9. Seats are limited for the events. Priority may be given to newcomers and the non-regulars of our events. We often have to turn down applicants for purpose of moderating intake and gender ratio.
10. One Plus One LLP reserves the rights to exercise any exceptional handling on event registration.
11. Please do not make payment until you are advised to do so. For those who have been shortlisted for payment, you will receive an email or SMS notification to make payment.
12. On-the-spot-payment is not allowed, therefore kindly refrain from requesting for such payment method. We do not accept cash or cheque payment. Gatecrashers, walk-in or any unregistered applicants are not allowed in our events.
13. Payment must be made via fund-transfer to one of the bank accounts indicated by One Plus One LLP. Kindly ensure that transaction is made between the same bank (i.e. POSB/DBS to POSB; or UOB to UOB; or OCBC to OCBC). Do not make any transaction between different banks.
14. If transaction was done through ATM, you must keep the receipt well and bring it on the day of event for verification. Do not make transaction from ATM that do not issue receipts because there will be no proof of your transaction. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to remove (or cancel) your application without refund in the event that we request for ATM receipts but you can't produce it. The removal can be done before or during the event. The decision of One Plus One LLP for removal will overwrite any prior written or verbal confirmation to the event.
15. If transaction was done through Internet Banking, you must provide your "initial" for easy recognition and reference by our agency. This "initial" is the name that you indicated for yourself during internet banking transaction.
16. For transaction via Internet Banking, please ensure that it's an "Immediate Transfer" or equivalent. Do not attempt any deferred-payment because we will not confirm your seat for the event if we do not received your payment.
17. After completing the payment (whether by ATM or Internet Banking), applicants must notify One Plus One LLP by SMS or email within 30 minutes.
18. Confirmed applicants (i.e. those who completed payment) will receive an acknowledgement email regarding the events they applied, unless otherwise stated. It is important that applicants read the entire acknowledgement email carefully and do the necessary.
19. Applicants who made payment but did not receive our acknowledgement email must promptly check with us regarding their application status. One Plus One LLP will not provide refund to applicants who were absent from an event, even if they claimed that their absence was due to no acknowledgement from us.
20. In the event that you are advised to make payment but later One Plus One LLP is unable to accept your payment (e.g. not enough vacancies, moderation of ratio, etc), full refund will be given to you within 5 calendar days.
21. With the kind objective of One Plus One LLP to help participants in their follow-ups with opposite gender, we often issue a Contact List to registered participants who attended the entire event session (or at least attended most of it). The Contact List will be issued during the event.
22. By signing up the events, applicants are giving consent to include their Name and Email Address on the Contact List.
23. We have to include the Name (or Preferred Name) of every applicant on Contact List. However it is never mandatory for anyone to include their Email Address on the Contact List. If any applicants and/or their friends like to use a Preferred Name and/or exclude the Email Address from the Contact List, they must promptly notify One Plus One LLP about it. We strongly recommend applicants to notify us clearly in writing during registration so as to prevent any misunderstanding
24. For applicants who have yet to decide whether to use a Preferred Name and/or exclude the Email Address from the Contact List, they can still notify us in writing by 9:00AM on the actual day of Local-events (events held in Singapore). For Overseas-events, applicants must notify us at least 24-hours before meeting-time of the event. The notification deadlines are subject to change. After applicants made their payment, we will send an acknowledgement email which indicates the notification deadline in the content.
25. For those who are fine with including their Name and Email Address on Contact List, they do not need to do anything about it.
26. If any participants deem the Contact List as unnecessary, he/she should not accept it from organiser during event. They can also return the Contact List to organiser during event, or do a proper disposal of it after the event (i.e. shred it, destroy it). The Contact List is a confidential piece of material. Anyone found mishandling the Contact List will be warned.
27. Strictly no circulation, photocopying, scanning, or attempting any types of distribution of Contact List. Never distribute or show the Contact List to anyone who is not a participant of a particular event they attended. Participants can use the Contact List solely for follow-up purpose. i.e. to know the opposite gender better. One Plus One LLP strictly prohibits anyone from using the Contact List for any types of business solicitation and/or profit-making activities. Anyone who violates this paragraph of clause will be deemed as betraying the trust by One Plus One LLP and they will be blacklisted from all future events.
28. If any participants have the kind intention of helping others (who attended the same event) to follow-up by organising non-profit making activities/outings for them and would like to use more than 8 (eight) Email Addresses on Contact List, please seek the approval of One Plus One LLP. For this case, please write in by sending an email to email@example.com
29. One Plus One LLP is unable to provide refund for non-attendance, but the absentee-to-be may nominate a replacement of same gender (unless we allow you to have replacement of different gender) for the same event. The replacement must be legally single and he/she must meet every application requirements of the event. In such cases, One Plus One LLP must be informed as early as possible, and all required details of the replacement must be provided. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to reject your nominated replacement (without the need to provide any reasons) and not to provide the refund.
30. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to cancel any events due to insufficient participants. Our decision to cancel the event can occur up to one day before the date of event and we will provide full refund for such cases.
31. When meeting up on the day of event, the organiser may request all applicants to immediately sign a Form to declare that they are legally single and agree to keep the organiser of One Plus One LLP and their facilitators/assistants (if any) fully indemnified against all claims, loss or damage whatsoever in respect of loss, damage, injury, death or mishap whatsoever arising from any cause in connection with the activity or their participation therein. All applicants must also agree not to solicit participants' information for any commercial or profit-making or non-profit purposes. For those who don't immediately sign the Form, they will not be allowed to attend the event and no refund will be provided.
32. Please read our Refund Policy. Please click HERE for details of the Refund Policy.
33. On the day of the event, all applicants must bring their original NRIC for verification of identity and for organiser to ensure that no one provide false NRIC no. during registration. The verification takes only few seconds and will be done discreetly. Currently we don't accept staff cards of private companies.
(33.1) Other than NRIC, we also accept the following original identification materials:
- Driving License
- Government Institutions' ID cards with photo & NRIC no.
- EP card (for Employment Pass holder)
(33.2) Please be cooperative. For those who don't promptly produce the required identification materials or if the NRIC no. is wrong, they will be handled as "unverified applicants".
(33.3) The dating practitioners/organisers of One Plus One LLP reserves the right to disallow the "unverified applicants" from attending the events without providing any refund or compensation for meals, transportation, accommodation , facilitation or any other services not utilised. The dating practitioners/organisers also reserve the right to make verbal and/or written announcement to every participants of the event regarding who are those "unverified applicants".
34. During the events, dating practitioners/organisers will usually conduct seats-rotation process. i.e. the guys proceed to different seats after certain time interval according to instructions. That is to provide participants the opportunities to interact with different people.
(34.1) The dating practitioners/organisers reserves the right to determine and change the frequency/time-interval of rotations. For indoor dining/drinks events and certain outdoor events, the rotations are usually conducted in groups. For tour-related events held locally or overseas, the seats-rotation processes are usually conducted in the coach.
(34.2) Due to time constraint of every event, the rotations may not be of a complete cycle in situations where the total group size exceeds 20pax (figure subject to change). There will be no refund for incomplete rotations, regardless of group size.
35. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to modify without prior notice our Terms and Conditions. As such, we recommend and advise you to visit this web page frequently to review the prevailing Terms and Conditions.
36. By signing up for any events or services of One Plus One LLP dating agency, all applicants and their friends (if any) are considered to have fully accepted and agreed to comply with all the requirements as stated above. If anyone does not wish to accept or comply with any requirements, please do not sign up.