1. All applicants must promptly provide their full details during registration for an event. Full details refer to: Full Name, Email address, Mobile phone number, NRIC number, or other details as required. No refund will be given to those who made payment but failed or refused to provide their full details.
2. All applicants must be honest with their provision of full details. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to remove any applicants from the event if they are found to have provided false or invalid details. There will no refund for such cases. The removal can be done before or during the event. The decision of One Plus One LLP for removal will overwrite any prior written confirmation to the event.
3. Referring to Clause (1) and (2) of the Refund Policy, it will be the responsibility of those who are signing up events on behalf of their friends to ensure that all details provided by their friends are complete and true. For example, if you registered and made payment on behalf of your friends but we found that certain details of your friends are inadequate or false, your friend’s application for that event will be cancelled without any refund.
4. It is important that applicants did a proper registration with One Plus One LLP and make payment only after we advise you to do so. One Plus One LLP reserves the right not to refund anyone who made payment but did not officially registering themselves with us.
5. In the event that you are advised to make payment but later One Plus One LLP is unable to accept your payment (e.g. not enough vacancies, moderation of ratio, etc), full refund will be given to you within 5 calendar days.
6. For applicants who are making payment via ATM, you must keep the transaction receipt well and bring it on the day of event for verification. Do not make transaction from ATM that do not issue receipts because there will be no proof of your transaction. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to remove (or cancel) your application without refund in the event that we request for ATM receipts but you can't produce it. The removal can be done before or during the event. The decision of One Plus One LLP for removal will overwrite any prior written or verbal confirmation to the event.
7. After completing the payment, applicants must notify One Plus One LLP within 30 minutes. One Plus One LLP will issue an acknowledgement email or SMS regarding the payment and application within 24 hours, unless otherwise stated. It is also the applicants’ responsibility to ensure that their application was acknowledged and approved by One Plus One LLP before turning up for an event.
(7.1) In case you made payment but did not receive acknowledgement from us, you must promptly check with us regarding your application status. One Plus One LLP is unable to refund anyone who claims that they have made payment but did not turn up for the event due to reason that they did not receive any acknowledgement.
8. Cooling off Period Policy
Note: the Cooling off Period Policy is not applicable for payments made via Changi Recommends website for "Spark Connections" events. In other words, if you apply for a "Spark Connections" event and make payment via Changi Recommends website, the payment will be non-refundable.
(8.1) For local events (events held in Singapore)
(8.1.1) If full payment was made at least 7 days before event date, there will be 2 days cooling off period. During the cooling off period, applicants who wishes to withdraw from the local events are allowed to do so if the write in to One Plus One LLP. Full refund will be provided within 5 days.
(8.1.2) If full payment was made less than 7 days before event date, all the fees are non-refundable.
(8.1.3) The Cooling off Period Policy for local events is only applicable to local events that cost $12 and above.
(8.2) For overseas events (events held outside Singapore)
(8.2.1) If full payment was made at least 14 days before event date, there will be 2 days cooling off period. During the cooling off period, applicants who wishes to withdraw from the overseas event are allowed to do so if the write in to One Plus One LLP. Full refund will be provided in 5 days.
(8.2.2) If full payment was made less than 14 days before event date, all the fees are non-refundable.
(8.2.3) The Cooling off Period Policy for overseas events is only applicable to overseas events that cost $50 and above.
(8.3) No refund will be given to anyone who withdraw after the cooling off period.
9. For all confirmed events, no refund will be given for non-attendance or no-show for the events, for any reasons of absence. The payment also cannot be switched or transferred to another event.
10. As mentioned in Clause 9, One Plus One LLP is unable to provide refund for non-attendance, but the absentee-to-be may nominate a replacement of same gender (unless we allow you to have replacement of different gender) for the same event. The replacement must be legally single and he/she must meet every application requirements of the event. In such cases, One Plus One LLP must be informed as early as possible, and all required details of the replacement must be provided. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to reject your nominated replacement (without the need to provide any reasons) and not to provide the refund.
11. When meeting up on the day of event, the organiser may request all applicants to immediately sign a Form to declare that they are legally single and agree to keep the organiser of One Plus One LLP and their facilitators/assistants (if any) fully indemnified against all claims, loss or damage whatsoever in respect of loss, damage, injury, death or mishap whatsoever arising from any cause in connection with the activity or their participation therein. All applicants must also agree not to solicit participants' information for any commercial or profit-making or non-profit purposes. For those who don't immediately sign the Form, they will not be allowed to attend the event and no refund will be provided.
12. On the day of the event, all applicants must bring their original NRIC for verification of identity. Please be cooperative. Those who failed to promptly produce their original NRICs will be handled as "unverified applicants".
(12.1) The dating practitioners/organisers of One Plus One LLP reserves the right to disallow the "unverified applicants" from attending the events without providing any refund or compensation for meals, transportation, accommodation , facilitation or any other services not utilised. The dating practitioners/organisers also reserve the right to make announcement to every participants of the event regarding who are those "unverified applicants".
13. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to cancel any events due to insufficient participants. Our decision to cancel the event can occur up to one day before the date of event and we will provide full refund for such cases.
14. In case of any refunds, it is the responsibility of applicants to ensure that their bank account numbers and bank details are indicated correctly to One Plus One LLP. In the event that an applicant provided a wrong bank account number (or any invalid bank details) and the monies of One Plus One LLP was transacted to a wrong recipient’s account, we will not be able to re-refund that particular applicant.
15. If an event is confirmed, no refund or exchange can be made for transportation, meals, accommodation, facilitation or any other services not consumed/utilised by participants who are late or absent. On the day of the event, there will be no refund and no rebate for alteration of event schedule/itinerary due to bad weather, haze, or bad traffic conditions.
16. For confirmed events, it will usually proceed regardless of weather and haze condition. If you have health problems, or have major concerns about weather and haze, please consider if the event is suitable for you. Applicants can opt not to attend an event, but there will be no refund for absence.
17. One Plus One LLP reserves the right to modify without prior notice our Refund Policy. As such, we recommend and advise you to visit this web page frequently to review the prevailing Refund Policy.
18. By signing up for any events or services of One Plus One LLP dating agency, all applicants and their friends (if any) are considered to have fully accepted and agreed to comply with all the requirements as stated above. If anyone does not wish to accept or comply with any requirements, please do not sign up.